New Physical Therapist in Grants Pass – Centered Physical Therapy - 13 Jul 2018
Posted at 13:49h in CPT Healthy Tips
Physical Therapist in Grants Pass:
Centered Physical Therapy
Want To Get Faster Relief?
- ACTIVE WOMEN diagnosed patellofemoral syndrome who have not been given any solutions on how to fix it.
- BUSY MOMS that have a difficult time caring for their children because of the neck and back pain.
- MOTHERS who are dealing with abdominal separation known as rectus diastasis.
- ACTIVE ADULTS stay fit and healthy in order to enjoy their favorite activities.
- PROACTIVE men and women who are dissatisfied with the failing healthcare system and want to make decisions for their OWN healthcare.
Don’t let the pain keep you from living the life YOU want!
WHERE: 1051 NE 6th Street, Suite B (6th and Manzanita)